About 10.15am, Mr Ser reached my house and then we go JJ bkt. Tinggi... But it's too early cause organizer suddenly change the time to 10.30am... So, we go eat bread while waiting(I didn't eat la...)...
After Peng Chen, Joann, & Zhen Kang reached there, we started to sing k at 11am-2pm... I sing quite a lot of song cause they keep on walking in and out...=="...Qing Fang reached after we started over 1 hour more...haha~ Got 4 person more cham~@@... they reached 45mins before 2pm... They are Wei Hong, Chester, Jeff & XinXing... Actually the purposed to sing k is wanna to celebrate Joann's birthday(Her birthday is today, we celebrate 1 day before)... We'd taken some photo, but i don't have it..
We had a discussed in the front of greenbox... haha~we always do like that...=P
They have booked the badminton court at 3pm... but later postponed to 3.30pm... And then we played badminton for 2 hours... It's really tired~but i enjoy it...^^
After badminton, everyone was very hungry... So, we went to one of the mamak diam at bkt.Tinggi (Don't have name 1...==) ...
When i reached home, my dad scold me cause when i reached home, it's already 7pm...=(
Although i knew he would scold me, but i still don't like him to scold me for going out with friends...
I really like to play badminton and volleyball... I mean sports la...^^ Hope next time we'll play together again...=)
Hm... i think that's all for today... tomorrow I'm going to have a one-day trip to Genting... Have fun to all of us(just 4 ppl only...haha~~XD)...
I'll upload soon of tomorrows trip... Oh~and last sat things...
The following is photo for yesterday la... Didn't get to take everyone.. Cause they reached so late, and i forget to take their photo...haha~never mind la... next time sure have it...=)
This is a huge christmas tree in JJ Bkt.Tinggi~so beautiful...
So, this is Miss Joann la... our 寿星婆~哈哈~
Mr Ser Yi Heng & Zhen Kang~
Peng Chen~
Qing Fang~
Zhen Kang & Joann~
自拍~haha~~
Joann & me~
So~bye la...
No comments:
Post a Comment