I really working at restaurant now
near my house, as a order writer & cashier
there, only me, my bro, n 2 chef is MALAYSIAN !!
others all MYANMAR ppl with 3 who knows how to speak in chinese!!
I'm happy to work or being friend with them except one of them!
one of the Myanmar chinese speaker..
don't know why, i really dislike him from deep of my heart
some more he keep on doing something that let me feel vomit & disgusting!!
Actually, I'm really happy that still got ppl attracted by me
but can he be a malaysian chinese? or maybe a little bit good looking person?
ok~i know im very... depends on looking
i admit that, everyone likes lengzai and lenglui
Don't talk about his looking
but at least please, don't act so disgusting!!!
Can you imagine the feeling,
when you're concentrate reading a novel
you think to rest few seconds after a long reading
then when you look around
you'll saw an eyes keep on staring at you at anytime you rest!
Honestly, I really don't like that feeling!
and i really have no idea how he get my hp num
and called me out for tea?! impossible la weih~
1st, you're wasting my resting time
2nd, I'm not intend to have a deeper relationship with you, ok~?
3rd, I already avoid talking with you if unnecessary, can't you understand?!
So, I become a bad ppl
I asked other to warn him, if he called AGAIN, i change number immediately!
When i feel lucky that he didn't call again, damn it!
shouldn't be happy so early.. ==
damn he wink to me!! yiak!!!!
don't said I'm too overact la..
i told my bro, he also feel sooo... ==... disgusting & vomit!!
PLEASE LA!!
do your job nicely la.. I really don't wanna to explore the things to boss
so, BEHAVE yourself la!!!!
you'll regret when i really can't tahan ady..
I'm not saying that he's wrong
but, when your action is annoying others
please stop it!
Causing trouble to others also shouldn't be proud!
Don't let me choose the last steps to stop you, ok~?
ADDITIONAL:
hey guys, i miss you all so much
hope to meet you all this thursday =)
and u too~
you know what, I don't know you'll see my blog or not
but I'll start blogger is because of you
and i found out that, it's hard for me to stop now
no matter to what, to whom
remember : ALL THE BEST AND ENJOY EVERYDAY =]
No comments:
Post a Comment