Monday, October 31, 2011

event helper - pets - movie

last wk i'd been one of the helper in an event 
An event held by crime prevention society

name tap 

met new friends, gained experience
I'm glad that I got joined them
although the event not really successful 
as what committee expected

New members in our house =)
It's 2 cute hamster~
I like to caress them..
but, I'm not dare to put them on my hand
feel so itchy.. haha~
anyway, they're still cute for all of us ^^

2 cutie~

Last Friday back hometown-- Klang
Mr. Evann jio me for movie
so we 2 went to jj & watched "In Time" 
don't misunderstand, we're not couple==
he has GF, & I'm not interest with him
haha~ we more like bro & sis !! ^^


It's a nice movie
my opinion after watching is
" Please don't let go anything/anyone which is important for you no matter what happen "
" Treasure your life time, family, friends, & lover "

APPRECIATE EVERY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE
ENJOY IT !!!

Saturday night, curtian back!!
so, to wait them, to fixed time
we watched another movie on Sunday noon
again is JJ.. coz only there available for that movie
which is... ...

You are the Apple of my Eye

I really LIKE this movie a lottt!!!!!
It really a nice movie
and remind me of our secondary life =)
happy, fun, sad, rude, etc...

But unfortunately, at the end
the girl didn't marry the boy
they didn't get together bcoz of
quarrel, misunderstanding, not enough thoughtful, ...
just like what happen in real life

at the end, they missed each other.
I admire that he can bless her on her wedding
not many ppl can do this.. =]

boys & girls,
I just wanna said
if you really like/love him/her,
then just work hard on the relation
don't let yourself regret





miss you~
ciao~ ^^  




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...