Monday, May 21, 2012

i bought few clothes on end of april~ 2 pieces RM50 + 1 piece RM19 = RM63
it took few days for me to think whether I should buy or not
because too many pieces! haha~

i bought the left side that one... one of pieces of the RM50

black jacket cost RM19

i bought this colour~ one of the RM50
it's MAY, my favorite month as it's my birthday month~ hahaha~~ XD
3 of our housemate including me celebrated our birthday together on 1st of May-- fu weng(1st may), yong xiang (3rd may) and my (6th may)...

our birthday cake~
few days ltr, i received the clothes that i bought, but it's not the colour i want~ haiz.. doesn't matter la.. actually I like this colour too ^^


It's mother's day today and finally I wore my green dress that i bought online last time, it hang in my cupboard for a long time~ haha... we celebrated at the same place as usual-- Petaling Jaya Oversea Restaurant at beside of Hotel Armada...

finally I wore my dress~
 on Monday, I went back jenjarom grandma's house.. had fun with a handsome guy and had a happy section of chatting & bluffing with my dearest sista-- hui xia, pei sang, & peiying.. I wonder when they wanna upload the photo we take XD

this is the handsome guy -- 阳阳... actual name i don't know.. we call him this.. ^^
 and the next day which is tuesday, I cut off my long hair... before i cut, i was wondering whether suitable or not.. but, my friends comment short hair also look nice.. so happy to hear that.. actually i didn't regret that i cut it as I had used few months of time to consider nicely.. it's time to start another new life, no more fail, no more missing, live fun & enjoy life! ^^

before & after
this is the black jacket that i bought, but the front side is quite long, so sometimes I'll tie it 

arrrhaaaa!!! the day before my birthday, I bought a new bag... it's a item in tao bao( 淘宝)... at first I asked a girl to help me bought it, but I waited almost 2 months! still haven't get it, lastly I gave up on waiting, asked the girl to refund and ask my friend eric to bought it.. I received it in 10 days.. this call "efficient".. haha~

here's the bag I bought from tao bao-- RM36
on wed, I went to sunway with yi heng and find ying to watch a movie, as miss ong said she's in a bad mood~ haha... and we watch dark shadows~ okokla.. nt so nice as I expected.. 


18th of may, me, ying, fang, xin, hui, heng, lun, kenny, 8 of us went to sunway giza TAO to eat buffet.. there's 50% for MAY birth person promotion.. some of the food is delicious.. and we keep on eating for 2 n half hrs... bt nt hui, xin, n fang la... coz they came late... after dinner buffet, we went to setia city mall for a look.. it's a new opening shopping mall at setia alam.. quite nice as it have those shop that jj dun have...
and I received my 21st birthday present... a small music box piano & a piece of singlet... tkx to fang, ying, xin, hui, and heng... super <3 the piano as it's my favourite present since few years ago, the reason I didn't bought it is because its price.. I always hope that someone would give it to me as present, and seems that my wish had came true!!! so excited when i saw it~~ can't express how I feel.. overall, I passed a vry happy and joyful day on 18th of may...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...